The Telesupervision online resource is a self-directed resource covering the process of supervision using technologies such as video conferencing, to support trainees and supervisors in rural and remote locations.
• Understand the uses of telesupervision in both rural and metropolitan settings.
• Recognise the differences between telesupervision and telehealth.
• Be familiar with the available technology that can be used in telesupervision.
• Describe the differences in goal setting using technology.
• Use telesupervision in a range of different contexts, such as clinics and ward rounds.
• Part 1 – Using telesupervision on a ward round
• Part 2 – Using telesupervision in a clinic
• Part 3 – Using telesupervision in one to one interaction
• Defining telesupervision
• Telesupervision technology
• Telesupervision in practice
|Authors:||Dr David Allen FAFOEM
Dr Tessa Davis
Dr Jerome Goldstein
Dr Jaye Martin FRACP
Dr Corinne Ryan FRACP
Dr Sabe Sabesan FRACP
Dr Spencer Toombes FRACP
Dr Ramila Varendran FRACP
A/Prof Martin Veysey FRACP
Dr James Williamson FRACP
|Release Date:||August 2016||Revised Date:||N/A|