The Telesupervision online resource is a self-directed resource covering the process of supervision using technologies such as video conferencing, to support trainees and supervisors in rural and remote locations.
*The estimated completion time is an approximate guide and does not account for time spent on optional additional readings and activities.
Note: Access to this resource is currently available for College members only. Please ensure that you are logging in using your user ID and password. If you are unable to access the resource, or don't have access and feel that you should, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to join RACP as your CPD home, please contact email@example.com
Tags: Category 1 Educational activities
• Understand the uses of telesupervision in both rural and metropolitan settings.
• Recognise the differences between telesupervision and telehealth.
• Be familiar with the available technology that can be used in telesupervision.
• Describe the differences in goal setting using technology.
• Use telesupervision in a range of different contexts, such as clinics and ward rounds.
• Part 1 – Using telesupervision on a ward round
• Part 2 – Using telesupervision in a clinic
• Part 3 – Using telesupervision in one to one interaction
• Defining telesupervision
• Telesupervision technology
• Telesupervision in practice
|Authors:||Dr David Allen FAFOEM
Dr Tessa Davis
Dr Jerome Goldstein
Dr Jaye Martin FRACP
Dr Corinne Ryan FRACP
Dr Sabe Sabesan FRACP
Dr Spencer Toombes FRACP
Dr Ramila Varendran FRACP
A/Prof Martin Veysey FRACP
Dr James Williamson FRACP