Release date: September 2020
Estimated completion time*: 6 hrs
This online course provides Basic Trainees with information, resources, video demonstrations and study tools to assist them in preparing for, and sitting, the Divisional Written and Clinical Exams.
*The estimated completion time is an approximate guide and does not account for time spent on optional additional readings and activities.
- Understand what to expect on the examination days
- Understand the structure and process of both the written and clinical examinations
- Be familiar with the expected standards and assessment criteria of the written and clinical examinations
- Know where to access to a range of study tools and useful resources
- Gain a better understanding of different study strategies and approaches
- Understand the process for transitioning to Advanced Training after passing the examinations
|Contributors and Reviewers||
|Release Date||September 2020|