Release date: September 2020
Estimated completion time*: 2 hrs
This resource is designed to give you all the information you need to start your training journey with the RACP.
*The estimated completion time is an approximate guide and does not account for time spent on optional additional readings and activities.
Better understand how to:
- fulfil the requirements for progressing through Basic Training.
- act in accordance with the program structure, curricula, assessment and timelines.
- identify sources of learning, information and support provided by the RACP.
- identify the purpose and application of key Basic Training tools and resources.
- apply advice for wellbeing and self-care.
- demonstrate an understanding of the structure, roles and responsibilities of the RACP people and organisations involved in training.
- be proactive in planning career pathways and future opportunities at the RACP, including transition to Advanced Training.