Release date: May 2020
Estimated completion time*: 2.5 hrs
The SPDP Online Facilitation course is designed to enable RACP Supervisors to successfully facilitate the Online Supervisor Professional Development Program (SPDP).
*The estimated completion time is an approximate guide and does not account for time spent on optional additional readings and activities.
Format: An online course, which can be undertaken in your own time. It contains readings, guidelines, videos and interactive discussions.
- Module 1: Introduction to Facilitation
- Module 2: Practical Skills for Supervisors
- Module 3: Teaching and Learning in Healthcare Settings
- Module 4: Work-based Learning and Assessment
By completing this course you should be able to:
- Understand and integrate the aims of successful facilitation into your own facilitation experience
- Understand and utilise the major skills used for successful facilitating
- Learn to navigate the online platform confidently and with ease