To contact the Digital Learning team, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Participate in the development of resources
We are currently developing the following eLearning resources:
- Ethics: professional approaches to common ethical dilemmas in medicine.
- Quality and safety: optimising patient outcomes and practitioner experience.
- Research supervision: the art of supporting clinical research.
- Optimising the learning experience: utilising pedagogical research to enhance the outcomes of lifelong learning.
- Cultural competence: exploring case studies of migrant and refugee health.
We are looking for both Fellows and Trainees to assist in the following capacities:
- Working Group members (applications closed).
- Peer reviewers
- Volunteer actors for resource video scenarios
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.