We are updating older resources to improve functionality and user experience. These resources were developed using older technologies that may be incompatible with newer browsers and devices. Refreshed resources will address issues with the previous technology by providing an improved structure, navigation, and tracking of user progress. All instructional content remains the same.
We will release new versions as they become available. When this occurs, new participants will no longer be able to enroll into the older versions. Older versions will still be available for existing enrollees; if you have commenced the older version of the resource, you are strongly recommended to complete the resource there. You may elect to enroll in the newer version for an improved experience, however, please note that your progress will not transfer in between versions.
Refreshed resources available:
- Pain Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Sexually Transmitted Infections and Chlamydia
- Health Management in Rural Settings
- Indigenous Child and Adult Health
- Indigenous Cardiovascular Health
- Communication Essentials (in progress)
- Management Essentials (in progress)
- Professionals Essentials (in progress)