Screening young people for drug use is an important part of a clinical consultation. This resource addresses the clinical effects and harms of cannabis use, along with approaches to comprehensive assessment, managing withdrawal symptoms and treatment of cannabis dependence.
Format: Each module consists of online reading materials, statistics and case studies. There are multiple-choice, true/false and short answer questions throughout the module to assist with your learning.
1. Cannabis Use and Misuse (1 hour)
2. Screening and Assessment (2 hours)
3. Brief Interventions for Cannabis Use (1 hour)
4. Withdrawal Management (2 hours)
5. Multiple Session Interventions (1 hour)
|Author:||Dr Mark Hardy, FAChAM (University of Sydney)|
|Release Date:||June, 2013||Revised Date:||N/A|