Enrolments before 26 Apr 2021 Alcohol Use Disorders is an area of medicine in which there is very little high level evidence to guide practice, and on which in the past there have been markedly divergent opinions on management. This resource aims to build capability and medical leadership in the treatment of this problem.
Note: This resource is not accepting any further enrolments. Please enrol in the new Alcohol use disorder resource if you have not started this resource yet. Please continue your progress and complete this resource if you have already started it.
Format: Each module consists of online reading materials, statistics and case studies. There are multiple-choice, true/false and short answer questions throughout the module to assist with your learning.
1. Alcohol Use Disorder (1 hour)
|Author:||Members from the Australasian Chapter of Addiction Medicine Online Modules Advisory Group:
• Dr Mark Hardy FAChAM (Chair)
• Prof Robert Batey, AM FRACP, FAChAM
• Dr Apo Demirkol, FAFPHM, FAChAM
• Prof Paul Haber, FRACP, FAChAM
• Dr Winston Kardell, FRACGP, FACRRM, FAChAM
• Dr Noeline Latt, FAChAM
• Dr Craig Sadler, FAChAM
• Prof Greg Whelan, AM FRACP, FAFPHM, FAChAM
|Release Date:||February, 2009||Revised Date:||June, 2013|