Alcohol, anxiety and mood disorders are common clinical problems. This resource assists Addiction Medicine practitioners to increase their skills and knowledge in these areas.
*The estimated completion time is an approximate guide and does not account for time spent on optional additional readings and activities.
Note: Access to this resource is currently available for College members only. Please ensure that you are logging in using your user ID and password. If you are unable to access the resource, or don't have access and feel that you should, please contact email@example.com
If you would like to join RACP as your CPD home, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Format: Each module consists of online reading materials, statistics and case studies. There are multiple-choice, true/false and short answer questions throughout the module to assist with your learning.
1. Classification and Diagnostic Criteria (1 hour)
2. What is Comorbidity? (20 mins)
3. Psychological Management of Comorbid Anxiety & Depression (30 mins)
4. Pharmacological Treatment of Patients with Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety Disorders and Alcohol Use Disorders (1 hour)
5. Alcohol Use Disorders and Bipolar Affective Disorder (1 hour)
6. Substance Use and Suicide (30 mins)
|Author:||Members from the Australasian Chapter of Addiction Medicine Online Modules Advisory Group:
• Dr Mark Hardy, FAChAM (Chair)
• Dr Glenys Dore, FAChAM
• Dr Lisa Juckes
• A/Prof Andrew Baillie
• Dr Peter Tucker, FRANZCP, FAChAM